BTSValidation Ticket Support Information & Details for Busch Technology Solutions, LLC (BTS)
Last revised, February 09, 2019
Eligibility and Software Maintenance
Software maintenance covers access to support and software product updates for the corresponding Hosted Services active accounts. Refer to the End User License Agreement for specific terms of agreement. After the active maintenance period expires, the application database will not continue to function and you will no longer be able to access it. This happens, if you cancel your subscription and we may remove or delete Your Data within a reasonable period.
Support is open to system administrators and account holders. End-users will be redirected to a system administrator.
Administering BTS products requires a baseline technical skill set, including but not limited to:
- Comfort using and maintaining production web technologies
- Account-wide coverage – Our FEEDBACK button within BTSValidation can be found at the bottom of every page of your BTSValidation account, once the user is login. This FEEDBACK button serves as a help desk system. Once, an entry has been submitted using this FEEDBACK button, our Technical Support Team will have 2-business days to response to your ticket.
- Support Ticket Handling - All tickets are handled and responded to in the order they are received.
- Critical Issues – If you have a critical issue that cannot be addressed through our FEEDBACK helpdesk queue. You can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and flag your email as high priority (!). We would get to your request as quickly as possible.
- Phone support – To offer you services that lower your cost. We offer our FEEDBACK feature to existing BTSValidation customers or email us directly at help@BTSValidation.com. For new account information you can fill out a contact me form or call our 1-888-676-3777 for NEW ACCOUNT assistance.
- Hours of Availability – We operate during normal business hours 9:00am-5:00pm (US, Mountain Standard Time). Monday thru Friday. FEEDBACK Ticket Support is available 24x7 and tickets will looked at within a 2-business days period.
- Screen-sharing, collaboration phone calls, and health checks- Our team is highly accustomed to screen-sharing session with customers to reduce miscommunications and delays, which lowers resolution times.
- Weekend coverage- BTSValidation FEEDBACK Ticket Support is available 24x7 and tickets will be answered within a 2-business day period.
- Account on-boarding - Our team records your contact information and database configuration details during a series of on-boarding calls and discussions to ensure we have the necessary information available before your first ticket is filed, further reducing overall resolution times, questions, and delays for each follow-on issue.
- Health Checks- During on-boarding our team performs health checks and performs best practice analysis across each of the BTS systems. Customers can also request that additional health checks be performed during upgrades on both staging and production environments.
- Administrator Enabled Features –Each subscription to BTSValidation.com comes with a special type of user during their default setup called the Administrator. This administrator has access to add other Administrators, Users, and have access to all Features. Not all users will have Features accessible to them unless access is granted by an Administrator. Therefore, users must check with their Administrator first to see if they were granted the level of accessibility required to perform their tasks. Many times, we will refer Users to their Administrator to resolve accessibility requests.
Supported Internet Browsers
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla's Firefox
- Personal computer running Microsoft Windows 10 and greater
- Macbook using macOS Mojave 10.14.6 or greater
- Incident Support - Identifying and troubleshooting problems in the system
- Assistance with issues during account creation
- Assistance with issues during upgrades
- Identifying and creating needed bug reports
- Guidance around implementation and configuration
Support Does Not Include
- Customers without a valid BTSValidation account
- Beta accounts
- Customized versions of BTS products (customized = original product code has been modified)
- Development questions or requests
- Note: If a bug in BTSValidation development API is believed to be the root cause, sample code that demonstrates the problem and can be replicated must be provided.
- Third-party application integrations or third-party plugins
- Support for end-users
- Product training
- Support in languages other than English, German, and Spanish
- Professional Services
- Application Training
- Independent Testing Services (learn more about our Independent Testing Services)
Need on demand tutorials?
You can have confidence that our supported platforms are well tested and we will work to correct issues. BTS will not provide assistance with configuration in unsupported environments.
- If a bug is discovered, it will be prioritized based on our internal Bug Fixing Policy and may require you to wait until the next version which might include the fix. For critical security bugs, please reach us immediately at email@example.com.
BTS Support will help with workarounds and bug reporting
Critical bugs will generally be fixed in the next maintenance release
- Non-critical bugs will be scheduled according to a variety of considerations
* Critical priority is defined as: "production application down or major malfunction causing business revenue loss or high numbers of staff unable to perform their normal functions." This includes security issues.
Cancellation Support Policy
BTS supports all active BTSValidation accounts. If you cancel your subscription we may remove or delete Your Data within a reasonable period. So, we strongly recommend that you save all your data on a regular basis. For more information please, read our End User License Agreement.
For accounts that are supported, customers can raise issues via FEEDBACK button once they are login in their BTSValidation account.